Beautify 2 Unity is a powerful image post-processing effect that improves image quality in real-time, resulting in crisp and vivid scenes. Some of its key features include:
- Enhancing visual features and restoring or augmenting image detail, resulting in sharp images.
- Improving pixel color without oversaturating the image.
- Removing extra blur caused by antialias post effects.
- Reducing or completely removing banding artifacts in gradients, commonly seen in sky boxes due to color quantization.
- Improving perceptual texture quality, making even low-resolution textures look better.
In addition to its unique image enhancement algorithm, Beautify also includes advanced, high-quality effects with unique options.
Beautify Unity Additional Effects:
These effects are carefully engineered for performance and correctly integrated in the same render pass for superior performance. Some of the additional integrated effects include:
- Sun Lens Flares: Fast GPU flares with diffraction ghosts, halo, and animated sun rays.
- Purkinje: Simulates retina achromatic vision plus blue spectrum shift under low light conditions.
- Outline: Adds a colored border to all objects with depth or color-based modes that work in 3D and 2D.
- Chromatic Aberration: Simulates light rays passing through a lens focus at different points depending on their wavelength.
- Daltonize: Intensifies pure red, green, and blue basic colors.
- Depth of Field with Bokeh: A classic photographic effect that smoothly blurs the image based on distance to focus point with autofocus and hexagonal highlights options.
- Anamorphic Flares: Also known as JJ Abrams flares, adds a cinematic touch to your scene.
- ACES Tonemapping: Approximates Academy Color Encoding System transform from HDR color space into LDR.
- LUT Color Transformation: Apply your favorite 2D or 3D LUT (Look-Up Textures).
- Bloom: Beautiful and smooth glow effect with many customization options.
- Lens Dirt: Spreads the light on the screen when looking at bright sources according to different customizable patterns and spread ratios.
- Eye Adaptation: Reproduces retina reaction to quick changes in scene luminance with separate options for light and dark adaptation.
- Vignetting: Darkens image corners with intensity, color, and mask options.
- Frame: Add any colored or texture-based rectangular frame.
- Night Vision: Visualize objects in the scene in the dark.
- Thermal Vision: Uses a red-blue spectrum to highlight warm and cold colors.
- Pixelate: Create a retro pixelated effect.
- Blur: Add a background blur effect with customizable intensity.
Check Also: Download 100 Special Skills Effects Pack
Overall, Beautify 2 offers a wide range of advanced and high-quality effects that are easy to use and optimized for performance, making it a must-have tool for any game developer or CGI artist.
Download Beautify Unity Game Asset for free and use in games. If you are looking for paid assert CLICK HERE
Give you valuable feedback in comments after using the asset and let the gaming community know about the asset’s use. Click the link below.