FaithfulVenom Texture Pack 1.19, 1.19.4 To 1.18.2
AntVenom, a popular Minecraft YouTuber, found the regular vanilla Minecraft game to be dull, so he created his own texture pack called FaithfulVenom. He wanted to bring his own ideas to life and started by changing the colors of various blocks and items, making the environment more aesthetically pleasing. AntVenom has precise ideas about how
AntVenom, a popular Minecraft YouTuber, found the regular vanilla Minecraft game to be dull, so he created his own texture pack called FaithfulVenom. He wanted to bring his own ideas to life and started by changing the colors of various blocks and items, making the environment more aesthetically pleasing. AntVenom has precise ideas about how Minecraft should look, and he is particular about details.
FaithfulVenom is an edited version of the original Faithful texture pack, with revised textures for almost all the blocks and items, making the game less gloomy. AntVenom also made the GUI much darker, but if you prefer even darker colors, the Dark Mode Pack is available.
The aim of FaithfulVenom is to enhance the resolution while retaining the vanilla Minecraft look. The resolution has been doubled from 16x to 32x, noticeably improving the texture quality. The resolution is not 64x because the pack should not deviate too much from the default pack.
Despite this, there are still significant differences between FaithfulVenom and the default pack, such as the addition of old Minecraft sounds and 3D models for some blocks. However, only a few 3D textures are available, so users may prefer to check out Default 3D for a more extensive range.
FaithfulVenom Minecraft versions:
FaithfulVenom Texture Pack Download
Minecraft PE and MCPE | Bedrock Edition
|[MCPACK] Download FaithfulVenom Texture Pack||Download|
How to Install FaithfulVenom Texture Pack
Here are the steps to install the FaithfulVenom texture pack in Minecraft:
- Download the Faithful Venom texture pack from the provided link, which will redirect you to Google Drive.
- Click on the download button in the upper right corner of the screen and wait for the download to complete.
- Open Minecraft and navigate to the Resource Packs menu via the options.
- Locate and open the Resource Packs folder at the bottom right of the screen.
- Move the Faithful Venom texture pack into the folder.
- Close the folder and activate the texture pack by clicking on the right arrow icon.
- Note that the Faithful Venom texture pack supports Optifine’s connected textures feature, which creates a smooth transition between blocks such as glass and bookshelves. It is recommended to install Optifine for Minecraft to take full advantage of this feature.